“Learn how to eat 500g carbs a day, and get shredded, just like me!”
Frankly, if I had no ethics or soul, I could probably rake in the money.
We all vary EXTREMELY from individual to individual.
You could be my size, frame, an ectomorph, but our maintenance TDEE could vary by 1000+ calories.
Be very careful with what it is you consume as information these days.
This is why today I bring to you:
‼️HOW TO DEVELOP A KEEN BULLSHIT DETECTOR‼️
- Develop Critical Thinking Skills
- View claims with a skeptical eye.
- Obtain independent confirmation of reported claims
- Encourage and participate in productive discourse
- Use science as the ONLY authority
- Create more than 1 hypothesis
- Avoid attachments to your own ideas
- Be sure that claims and results are measurable
- Be sure that claims can be tested
- Don’t listen to Brenda tell you how keto worked for her, so you should try it.
- Realize that the simple explanation is usually the closest to the truth.
One of my favorite scientists of all time Carl Sagen wrote a book called “The Demon Haunted World.”
This is an incredible book based on the fundamental virtues of science.
We have to grasp the virtues of the scientific method BEFORE adopting our ideas behind training and nutrition.
Start here: learn the scientific method.
It’s history, origins, and purpose.
Then, challenge your thoughts daily. Read everything, listen, and most of all…never stop learning. Ever.